Each Knife Jig Comes with Driver for the Allen Screw , Clear Ruler for fast collar setting
Blade Centering, Quick set Collar, Thin Approach for real flat angles
Works with EDGE apex and Tradesman Blade Workstation and Tormek
This jig is compatible with the Tormek sharpening system. Suitable for knife blades from 2 ” long up to approximately 10″, the regular knife jig holds blades securely while allowing smooth, controlled movement across the wheels or belt.
Self Centering Jawa
12 mm shank
Quick set Collar
Easy to see and use calibrated Ruler
With a centering Knife Jig, you’ll get symmetrical bevels with the same angle on both sides of the knife, regardless of the thickness or geometry of the blade. Whether you’re sharpening a regular kitchen knife or a thicker, tapered hunting knife, you’ll get the same results on both bevels of the knife without needing to reset the jig. The Apex entering Knife Jig fits most types of knives: household knives, chef’s knives, and knives for hunting and fishing.
Why Edge Apex Centering Knife Jig?
- Centers the knife in the jig for optimal, symmetrical results.
- Centers tapered knives and holds them firmly.
- Ability to shape a slightly convex edge with a movement between the two stops.
- Robust design – aluminum clamps and durable composite handle.
- Well-balanced – most of the weight is focused to the clamps, which provides a more balanced feel when sharpening.
- Slides smoothly with low friction against the support rail.