1) Is there a way to adjust the belt tracking? I am finding that the right side belt is running off centre. In general I would run the belt on centre 95% of the time, but there would be 5% of the time where I would actually run the belt off the platen in order to soften a plunge line near a knife bolster (green box in photo). I tried to loosen and retighten the drive wheel but it didn’t help. I haven’t put an indicator on it but it seems true to me.
2) I am not sure the black support arm for the single side Tormek jig was included. I looked through the boxes twice but I can’t seem to find it. I will have one more look in the morning.
3) Could you please outline the installation and use of the dual-ended tormek jig? What about the holder in red? Or do I remove the machine screws on either end to use it in between both arms when horizontal?
4) How do I use and install the mitre jig?
5) The steel piece (Aluminum) on the end of each arm. A safety guard addition? If I wanted to remove it, take off the belt tensioning knob and then unscrew? Right side guard is a little loose. Tighten using same procedure?
6) The plattens can be reversed and run on either side, correct? The tape that is on there is not meant to be removed either, right?
7) Can you outline exactly what you are doing in your video to deburr? Are you using the foam-backed platten? Just applying a little more pressure, edge trailing so the burr sinks into the foam and gets knocked off by the cupping of the belt?
8) Lastly, the bracket on the body of the machine in red. What is this for and what is the adjustment screw for? Any benefit to using the mitre adjustment screw vs the hex screw aside from being able to turn a knob vs use a hex key?
In picture number one that is a regular tormek bracket I was experimanting with fixturing locations, as you can also. The Edge workstation has mounting holes at strategic locations to facilitate a wide selection of wheel / belt approaches.