The Tradesman 8″ DC Variable Speed Bench Grinder complete with your choice of two 8″ plated grinding wheels, and standard tool rests. This is our standard set up – ready to grind just about any material.
Why the Tradesman Grinder?
- DC Motor – the DC motor is 5 times as powerful as an AC motor and provides high torque, quiet and cool grinding
- Super Abrasive Wheels – CBN or diamond precision plated wheels never loose their shape
- In-house Tool Modifications – Cut out down time and take control of your shop
- No Burnt Tools – Our patented DC motor grinder will not burn tools and lower tool life
- High Torque – 400-4000 RPM
- Proudly Made in North America – built by machinists in Canada and the US using quality parts and practices you can trust
- Several Configurations Available – several add-ons and customizations available based on the needs of your shop
Choose Grinding Wheels
Cuttermasters Precision Plated CBN Grinding Wheels are durable, long lasting and never need truing. Our wheels are precision machined and nickel plated with CBN allowing for precise and cool grinding. Our 8″ wheels have a 5/8 bore.
The jigs by Tormek are nicely designed and work great for chisels, gouges, scissors, planar blades and more – so we developed a bracket, the T-TB, to accept their US-105 tool rest. We also have our own mitre rest jig plate for planar blades and square tools.